Sunday, November 4, 2007

Last Call (for real) for Quilt Squares!!!

Ok, now that we have gotten our LOA we must, I repeat, must get the quilt finished. We really want all of our good friends to be a part of this way of welcoming Emmy Xiang and are simply not willing that any of said friends not be represented. Right now we are focusing on getting the quilt itself done, so if you need more time to work on the wish, that is fine. But we need fabric.

Thanks so much for wanting to speak into Emmy Xiang's life in this way. We are so excited that she will soon be here with us. We will post some pictures of the quilt as we go!

ElvenMaiden

5 comments:

Kendra said...

AHHH I had mine at church yesterday... that is it I am on my way by your house to drop it off :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I don't know what is the matter with me! I bought the fabric the same day you posted about doing this quilt!!!! GEEZ!!! I will give it to you this weekend for sure!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry ladies. We are fine. Just so long as we get it soon. Thanks for your participation and loving Emmy Xiang this way! Love you!

ElvenMaiden

Unknown said...

I sent my fabric with Hannah! Whew! If I wouldn't have done that I was going to mail it to you! How funny would that have been?

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
The girls and I also sent our quilt square with Hannah! We are HONORED to be a part of this quilt! Can't wait to meet her and love on her!!!! She is precious!!!! ~Lynette