Thursday, October 2, 2008

Say what?

The girls (and I) with our co-op, are memorizing 1 Corinthians 12:12-27, which is about both the unity and diversity in the body of Christ. We learn several signs (ASL) each time we memorize a passage. This is Emmy's first experience with acutally participating. Daily, she sees the scripture taped on the windows, flags down anyone who will listen and watch, and proceeds to recite.

I wish I knew how to record it for you. Just close your eyes and imagine a really cute little Chinese girl saying and motioning:

Body es one an has many mebbers, an aaaaallllll the mebbers o' one body being many are ONE body, so also es Chwist. By ONE pirit we aaaaalllllll ba-tized into one body - whether Jews or Fwreaks, slaves or fwee - aaaaaallllll made to dwink one pirit. For in FACT the body es NOT one mebber but many!

For a more accurate translation, click here!

I don't know about you, but I'm grateful to God that I'm a FREAK...and I'm fwee!

6 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOL!!!
I was thinking the same...praise God I am a FWEAK & FWEE!

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like her!

Bee

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like her!

Bee

Sarah said...

That sounds so cute! Wish I could hear! I can't wait to meet her at Celebration!

Unknown said...

This little girl is a precious gift from God. She is so much fun to be with and she fits perfectly into your family. I LOVE HER!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!