Saturday, March 7, 2009

Funny...

I posted this on my blog, too. But in case you didn't see it, I put it on our family blog. Enjoy!

Here is something that really happened to me and my mom yesterday:

We had to go to Ft. Walton for our weekly allergy shots. While we were there we decided to go to Walgreens for some good deals. The lady who checked us out was really sweet, but her hair and make up were a bit "out- there". She had the thickest and clumpiest mascara I have EVER seen... and I've seen some clumpy mascara before. This was not the first time. Her hair sort of went in a fountain on the top of her head with some hanging down, but is was all REALLY poofy and curly. Like 90s hair type poofy!
Later, in the evening, me and mom were washing dishes and I said to her, "Mom, did you realize that the lady who helped us at Walgreens was a Beauty Advisor?"

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was it that said...."Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"....?

ReBenMyers said...

Nice, sometimes we God is so gracious to give us jobs that we, left to ourselves could never do. Maybe they gave her that title to see what could inspire her.