Monday, August 31, 2009

Buried with Christ in Baptism....

Raised to walk in newness of life.

Thanks be to God. Our Gracie publically proclaimed Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. She was baptized yesterday (by her Daddy), along with several other friends who attend our church. What a joyous day for her to look back on.

It was a bit tense, however, for the spectators. It was raining, quite hard, with many pops of thunder and lightning. Needless to say, the service was brief, but still as happy.

Thanks to my sweet friend Brandi for the video. Now our dear family and friends (who could not attend) can join us in the moment! Enjoy the photos and video.




6 comments:

Mammy and Pop said...

Thank you for sharing this with us...We would love to have been there for such a special occasion. How special to have had her dad to baptize her, I remember as a child, my dad baptizing me, then his grandchildren (I think all of them, actually.....). We are so proud of Gracie as she continues her walk in the Lord - he has a lot planned for her. XXXXXOOOOO

BeBe and Poppy said...

Brandi, thank you so much for sharing the video. Even though we weren't present, we get to see this blessed event.

Love to all.....XOXOXO
BeBe & Poppy

Anonymous said...

So great to hear. It sounds like it was a wonderful baptism!

Sandra said...

It was so wonderful to get to see Gracie baptized (especially by her Dad). I am so happy for you Gracie. Thanks you so much for sharing the video. It means a lot! Love to all!
Sis (aka, Aunt Sis)

Doug and Terrye said...

How exciting to see our children walk in faith, and to see God's grace poured out on them! :)

Unknown said...

Y'll are so welcome! I am so glad I had my camera there and I even thought to take the video! What a joy it was to witness this. God is so good!