Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sisters...

Sisters,



There were never such devoted sisters.



Never had to have a chaperone. "No, sir!"
I'm there to keep my eye on her!



Caring, sharing



Every little thing that we are wearing.



When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome,
She wore the dress, and I stayed home.



All kinds of weather we stick together.



The same in the rain or sun.
Two diff'rent faces, but in tight places



We think and act as one.

Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us.
Many men have tried to split us up but no one can.



Lord, help the mister
Who comes between me and my sister.



And Lord, help the sister
Who comes between me and my man.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome and so cute.
Lauren

Farjag said...

Edward makes various chortling, snorking, muffled guffawing, and sputtering noises as he holds his sides with laughter. "Nice, gals!"

Mammy said...

HOW PERFECTLY PERFECT.....THIS SONG SUITS THESE GIRLS JUST RIGHT. (of course, having seen the movie with them makes it even more special). WHAT A GREAT TRIBUTE TO 4 OF THE BEST SISTERS EVER!!!!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES,

XXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ReBenMyers said...

Ahh, I love this song and now I will forever think of you all when I hear it. Which is a big feat since I usually associated it with my fave, Bing. You are so dear to my heart. Love you all tons.

Bee said...

Love it! I love how you love each other so much, it is so sad to see sibling rivalry these days.

Bee

Jennifer White said...

Beautiful and fun pictures girls.
I love that song and movie it comes from. It's a Christmas family favorite!
Very Creative.

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Loooooooove it! WONDERFULLY done.
:) Y'all just made my night!