Monday, May 7, 2007

Good news about Xiang Xiang!

Pam, one of the fabulous ladies in the Waiting Child Department of our agency, CCAI, emailed us with an interesting little tidbit. It seems someone who has met our daughter passed on this message about Xiang Xiang:

“I have known Xiang since she was pretty tiny. She was a failure to thrive baby who just did not do well in the orphanage, but ever since being moved to foster care she has done great. She has a really nice foster mom who dotes on her (pretty obvious from the photos, huh?) and the staff in Shantou feels she has caught up now. I was not able to see her in December because my schedule was too tight, but I know everyone feels she is doing really well."

Isn't that good news?! Praise be to God for His lovingkindness shown to our daughter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have chill bumps and my eyes are filling with tears. I am always amazed that God WON'T leave us to ourselves. Not only in relation to HIM but one another. HE made us to NEED one another! I love that!
Thanks for sharing this news and praise God she is well! :) She will THRIVE just fine with all the love she will receive from the Browns and NLCC!!! :)

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a princess to me!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for her to arrive!