Wednesday, May 9, 2007

More good news...

God is so kind to continually show us of His love and care for our child! Though an entire continent and a very large ocean separate us, God has placed people in our lives who have bridged this gap - people who know our daughter. Yesterday I received this message from a new "friend" on an online list. (Thanks, Anne):

Your daughter is part of the Love Without Boundaries foster care program. I know that they can not share any information with you until after your adoption is complete, CCAA rules, but, I can tell you that I have held your daughter and she is SO sweet. Very quiet and shy, but also very sweet. Her foster family loves the stitches out of her, esp. her foster dad. (Can we say that he spoils her?!! YES!!) He kept trying to hand her to me and wanted her to call me "mama." He was very proud to show me that she could climb the stairs by herself! I would have taken her in a heart beat if I could have!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO cooooool! oh yeah!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news! God is so good to us!

You could call her Sarah, since it means Princess:)

We are all looking forward to hearing what name you do choose for her--I know God will lead you to the one that is perfect for her.

Love,
Cassie