Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A new photo of...

our daughter, Xiang Xiang.

We requested and received this photo of the "finding ad" of Xiang Xiang. I'm not sure of exactly how the system works, but I believe the childrens' photos are posted in newspapers to give the family a chance to claim the children. Once so long has past, the children are deemed orphans and are available for adoption. This photograph is such a treasure for us since it is probably the earliest photograph we will ever have of her.



Isn't she just gorgeous? We can't wait to bring her home! We pray that she continues to be loved and cared for until we meet her face to face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God is SO good to us! What a precious gift!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a precious treasure! I think I have forgotten how to pronounce her name already! Please remind me!