Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The cutest little guy

Yes, I must admit....I am the proud aunt of the cutest boy in the world.

Meet Ross.



We don't get to squeeze him often, but we were so blessed to spend the afternoon last weekend with my brother Troy, sister-in-law Angela and Ross. My girls and I traveled to Alabama last weekend to spend time with my mom and dad (Mammy and Pop). Had a GREAT time with Mammy and Pop...went to the most quaint old-fashioned tea house (the Blue Willow) for lunch and the Unclaimed Baggage store one day, to Chattanooga and the Tennessee Aquarium the next, and then we met Troy and Angela for lunch. But I didn't bring the camera!

Enter Angela! She and my husband got the same awesome camera for Christmas this year, so naturally she took lots of pictures. She sent them by email this week and I just had to share them. (Thanks, Angela - Love y'all so much!)

Enjoy...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE boy and BEAUTIFUL girls! :)

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

well anonymous 1 i would have to agree with you he is pretty cute. I like those HUGE eyes in the first picture.

Anonymous 2