Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Running!



I am happy to admit that my younger sister has officially beat me (3 times) in a Cross Country meet. We have had two official meets so far this year. Ladybug and I have both won some medals and Ladybug, who is only in 6th grade, won her's in a high school race. She has become quite the runner and is rapidly moving up on the team. I have just been hanging in there (Cross Country is not what you'd call my thing! :) Hope you enjoy the slide show. The pics are from our first meet.

Oh! Almost forgot to add that Mom has run a mile twice! This a big accomplishment and she has diligently awakened early to exercise every morning! Awesome job, Mom! Love you. Let's see one and a half to two by birthday time!

~ElvenMaiden

4 comments:

Hannah H. said...

Three cheers for Mom! Just wait till the cool weather comes in...you'll be competing with the girls!

Unknown said...

Wow! I am so proud of you girls! You are doing awesome.
And way to go Tammy! I am impressed!

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of my girls. They and their dad are my inspiration to *attempt* running. That term "running" is not quite correct. I jog along at a sssslllllllloooooowwww pace.

Anyone want to join me?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.