Friday, September 28, 2007

A New Picture of Emmy Xiang???

I was reading emails yesterday when I came across this one from a "friend" on the yahoogroup I belong to concerning kids adopted from Shantou. This sweet gal is either on staff with or volunteers with Love Without Boundaries, the organization that provides Foster Care, nutrition, education, etc. The email read:

We got in foster care reports today for the kids in Shantou and I had to share the one on the homepage because it made me laugh so hard with the speaker size. Now that's a foster mom and dad who must LOVE music! :-) Wonder if there is a 50 inch plasma screen TV on the other side of that room? :-) Thanks to everyone who sponsors a child into foster care. The kids are absolutely thriving and the reports were great.

When I read it, I had a weird feeling. So I clicked over to the actual page to see this picture. I was amazed to see our Emmy....It just HAS to be her....

Check it out this slide show of the pictures we have of Emmy Xiang. The last one is the "new" one. What do YOU think???


God is so kind to have blessed me in such a big way.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like her to me!! How precious she is. God is so kind! I just can't wait to teach her new American words! ;o) HA HA!!! (BC)

Anonymous said...

What an encouragement for your souls to see this photo (which CERTAINLY looks like your little girl!!!) at a time when you are crying out to God for patience and peace in His timing. He IS at work, as He is preparing each of us for her arrival; as well as working in her life and the lives of those around her in China. Thank the Lord for this little glimpse!

Anonymous said...

THINK THAT IS HER! Can't wait till you no longer look and only pictures! Your patience is an encouragement to me! God is an ON TIME God and EX will be here in PERFECT timing! Thanks so much for sharing...I love all the pics! :)

mommy to six J's said...

What a cutie she is so beautiful, Char

Ladyblog said...

Definitely! Very few Chinese girls are dressed that nicely and Emmy is always a fashion diva.

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!!!!!!!!!