Sunday, February 8, 2009

On your mark, get set....

Go!

Are you ready to run (or walk) the mini-Marathon? It's a whopping 2.62 miles, and it's Ladybug's creation.

Join us on Saturday, March 21st, rain or shine, for a fun, family event in beautiful Niceville. Registraion fee is $10 per runner/walker or max of $20 per family, and includes a nifty t-shirt for the individual (or two for the family), post-race refreshments, door prizes and awards. Or, if you don't care to have the t-shirt, the fee to enter is just $5. Registration forms will be sent out via email, or are available per your request.

Check out the original design of the "mini-Marathon" t-shirt on the sidebar.

How cool is that Ladybug????

13 comments:

Jane Ellen said...

The registration forms are now complete! Let us know if you'd like one!

Love, Ladybug

Jennifer White said...

Is this to raise money for someone or something?
What a great idea.

Jane Ellen said...

No, it's for my challenge.
Love ya,
Katie :)

Jennifer White said...

Oh, great!

Anonymous said...

I love it Katie! I can't wait to run it! Yep, Lord willing I am running it!

Bee

Unknown said...

YAY! What a great idea and I love the shirts you designed. Good job!

ReBenMyers said...

Oh wow, now if it was a cooking marathon you know I would be all over it, or a movie marathon, or a reading marathon, or a eating marathon, or a sleeping marathon, but a RUNNING marathon. Girlfriend, I just don't know. If Addalynn and I are home by then can we just come and fellowship? Can it be walked at a Mollee's pace? I may consider it. I love you so much, miss you tons and can't wait to be home. God Bless

Tim and Roxanne said...

Hey Katie,
Can we mostly walk it? I would love to participate!! Let me know!
Mrs. Bailey

Anonymous said...

Our registration is in the mail, however, you KNOW we will be in Alpharetta bringing the new little "Greene" baby into the world, UNLESS, he/she decides to make an earlier appearance, in which case we will be there "walking" and maybe jogging a little bit with you guys. At any rate, we are so proud of you and LOVE the tee-shirt.

Love,

Mammy and Pop XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO

Jane Ellen said...

Yes, anyone is welcome to walk it. I have absolutely nooo problems with that.

Love you all!

Katie :)

Jane Ellen said...

Oh, Mammy. Shame on you... I'm completely offended... missing my race for the birth of your own grandchild... I can't believe it... shame on you.

Love ya! (hehe)

Your ONLY important grandchild,
Katie :)

Joy Z said...

We would like one please!

Jane Ellen said...

Ok. If you'll bring the money on Sunday, I'll bring the reg. form. If you'll fill it out and give it back to me (on Sunday... their technically due on March 1st... loosely :) that would be wonderful!
Love to your family,
katie :)