Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Get off the Road!"

That's what Frodo yelled, and that's all the warning you'll get.

Why the warning? Jane Ellen got her Learner's License this week. YIKES! Next thing you know, she'll be driving the Frauline (our name for the VW Jim's rebuilding for her). Mercy!

I just can't believe she's old enough to drive. I remember when I started driving. Uh-oh. Maybe I shouldn't go there!

I think she's started something. Emmy Xiang now wants to driver her bike without training wheels. My little girls are growing up!

3 comments:

Mammy said...

Can't wait to be THE one to be driven around - you know.... like "Driving Miss Mammy". We are going to have so much fun. XXXXOOOO

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Makes me feel OLD!

Sandra said...

Wow! You've got your learners permit. I can't believe it. Be careful sweetheart! I love you!
Aunt Sis