Sunday, August 16, 2009

To Do: Blog Post

Check.

In fact, I think I'm going to do one a day for a few days...just to get back into the habit.

So what's been keeping the Browns so busy? First of all, school. All those "Back to School" deals came a bit late for us. We started school weeks ago, but we're just now settling in good. Of course, just when we get it figured out, things will change. Keeps us on our toes, I guess!

I've implemented a new school/home organizational system (oh, try to ACT surprised!). We're getting used to our version of WorkBoxes (or WorkBinders, as my friend calls her version). Productivity and acountability in the homeschool was a goal this year, and this new system seems to support both. The entire range of personalities in the home have been able to function quite well in the new system, so I'd say, it's been a success thus far. Now I just have to make a WorkBinder for Emmy Xiang.

Speaking of EX, we're working on learning to read. Should be interesting.

Tomorrow: a bit about my new reader.

No comments: